Terms & Conditions of Orders
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping – we are shipping on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- FR | …
- IT | Raccomandata (tracked) – price 10 euro
- International | IT Posta Internazionale Prioritaria (tracked only until it leaves Italy), no insurance – price 7 euro or FR …
As soon as your order is shipped, it will be marked ‘complete’ on your account page. An order marked ‘processing’ is awaiting shipment. When your order ships you will also receive an email from the Ag&Ag Verlag. If you do not see a shipping confirmation, please check your spam folder (especially if you are using Gmail!) and if you still do not find a notification, you can check your account page for your up-to-date order status.
You will receive your tracking number shortly after your order has shipped (this may take 1-3 days). When available, your tracking number will be shown on your account page.
Delivery services around the world are experiencing delays and disruption as a result of the pandemic, and in some countries deliveries have been suspended. We are unable to guarantee delivery times or send replacement parcels at this time.
Please check the information for your country here and bear this in mind when placing your order.
International customers, please check your tracking information before contacting us – ‘missing’ parcels are very often waiting at local depots for recipients to pick up. If parcels are returned to us because they were not collected from your local depot, you will need to pay for shipping once more.
Please also double-check your order to ensure that the items you have ordered are in stock – back-orders will be shipped as soon as the item arrives in stock (see below).
- Addresses are printed directly from the shipping address you provide. If your parcel is undelivered due to an error in your address, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- Please follow your tracking information (your number will be sent to you). If your parcel is undelivered because you do not collect it from your local post office or depot, this is your responsibility. Refunds/replacements are not available.
- If your parcel is returned to us, we will be in touch to arrange re-shipping. You will need to confirm your address and pay again for shipping (note that this may be more expensive than your original payment).
- In countries where art, books, paper items are restricted/prohibited, please note that we cannot be responsible for parcels that are censored, delayed or destroyed. It is your responsibility to know the rules in your country and refunds are not available in these circumstances.
Returns, replacements & refunds
We are very proud of the wonderful items we sell, and you should expect to receive your goodies in perfect condition! Please speak to us as soon as possible if you have any issues with your items by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to find a way to help you and resolve your issue quickly and fairly in line with the terms above.
- We will replace any item that is found to be faulty. Please contact us as soon as possible and *within one week* of receiving the item. A replacement will normally be sent out free of charge immediately – this may be a single item or an entire set, depending on the item/problem.
- We are unable to offer returns on items where you have changed your mind or don’t like the item. We ask that you shop mindfully, and welcome your pre-purchase questions!
- Refunds are not available for items that are undelivered where the reason is your responsibility (e.g. if you fail to collect from your local post office or depot, errors in your shipping address, a neighbour taking your parcel.)
- If your parcel is returned to us, we will contact you to discuss re-sending it and will send a payment request for the repeat shipping. We will re-send your item when this is paid.
- Digital items are delivered immediately via email and are available on your account page, and cannot be refunded.
I want to cancel my order
Provided your order has not shipped, you can do this very easily yourself. Log in to your account page and click ‘cancel’ beside the order. This will place your order on hold, so nothing will be shipped to you. When we are next in the shop, we will cancel your order and, if a payment has been made, refund this via PayPal or Stripe.
Whilst most cancellations are processed within a day or two, please understand we do not work in the shop every day and it may take a few days for us to process your cancellation. If you experience a delay here, please do not worry. We will sort it as soon as we are back at work!
Please note you/we cannot cancel an order that has been shipped.
Payment is processed via PayPal or Stripe, a safe online payment processor that encrypts your personal data and allows you to pay in your own currency.
Thank you so much for your custom, and for supporting independent artists, creators, healers and retailers!
Ag – Owner
Ag – Manager