Who we are
I, Agata Ewa Kordecka – owner of Ag&Ag Verlag – am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when you use this website.
Information is collected when you do any of the following:
- Purchase something on the site – we need to collect your name, email, billing and delivery address so we can process your order.
- Sign up to our newsletter – we collect your name and email.
We do not store your financial details. We use PayPal and Stripe to collect payments. Your financial information is encrypted and we do not come into contact with your credit card information, bank details or any other financial information.
Our website address is: https://www.agataewakordecka.net
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
For our newsletter we use Mailchimp, an email marketing service, to store email addresses and send emails. You can click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of our emails to completely remove yourself from the database.
When you order from our shop, you create an account. Your details (name, address, email, tax code) are held in the system on our website. You may view this on your account page. You may request to have this permanently deleted and your account closed at any time.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use services (Mailchimp, WooCommerce, WordPress and PayPal) that we trust to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website and newsletter may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site/email, please note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to change our use of your personal information in the following ways:
Newsletter recipients may at any time change your mailing preferences. A link can be found at the bottom of every email we send you. Here you are able to unsubscribe from the newsletters database, in which case all traces of your information will be automatically deleted.
If you wish to completely delete your customer account either for a course or in the shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
This policy is effective from 17/11/2020.
Our data protection officer is Agata Ewa Kordecka, available via email@example.com
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, 196 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) and art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (“European general regulation on the protection of personal data”).
The company Agata Ewa Kordecka with registered office in via IX Reggimento Bersaglieri 1, 14100 Asti, Italia, P.IVA IT01659950057, C.F. KRDGTW76R59Z127N, in the person of Agata Ewa Kordecka, as Data Controller (hereinafter, “Owner”), informs pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13, EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller takes care of the protection of your personal data and complies with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data (Privacy Code and GDPR 12016/679). Your personal data are treated confidentially and are transferred to third parties solely on the basis of the provisions of this Policy, or with your consent. We process the personal data you provide to us when using the website and / or after registering on the website.
In particular, we treat:
- personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) directly provided by you, by registering with site and / or the request to use the individual socio-educational and social-assistance services offered; strictly nominal data of minor users
- data not directly provided by you – and in any case acquired within the limits of the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 5, GDPR – the transmission of which is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (by way of example, access to the page, amount of data transferred, status message after accesses, session ID numbers, IP addresses , URL addresses, etc.). These data allow to reconstruct the path of your visits to the site.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24, letter a), b), c), Privacy Code and art. 6, lett. b), e), GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- process a contract request or a pre-contractual request;
- execute pre-contractual measures adopted at your request;
- elaborate internal statistics;
- fulfill the tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- perform tasks of public interest or related to the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
- pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties, within the limits and under the conditions set out in art. 6, letter f), GDPR;
- exercise the rights of the owner, (by way of example, the right to defense in court);
B) Only with your specific and unequivocal consent (articles 23 and 130, Privacy Code and article 7, GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send via email newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services, different and / or dissimilar to those already purchased, offered by the Owner.
3. Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of your data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. A), no. i and ii) is of a necessary nature. In the absence of the provision we cannot guarantee your registration on the Site, nor the possibility of processing your requests.
The provision of data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. b), on the other hand, is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or revoke the possibility of processing by us of data previously provided. In this case, you will no longer receive our newsletters, while you will continue to receive our services and you will retain the right to register on the site.
4. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4, Privacy Code and art. 4, no. 2), GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and can also be carried out through automated methods designed to store, manage and transmit them and will take place using suitable tools, as far as reason and state of the art, to guarantee security. and confidentiality through the use of suitable procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination.
5. Data retention period
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes. After this retention period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
6. Access to data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disseminated, that is, it will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller and to some external parties who collaborate with them. In particular, your data may be made accessible to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, consultants authorized to manage the site and the provision of related services (by way of example: customer services, IT department, etc.), in their capacity as internal managers and / or persons in charge of the processing of personal data and / o System administrators;
- third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example only: credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers and / or persons in charge of processing personal data.
Your data may also be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations, community regulations.
7. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d), Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), c), GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes indicated to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on the server of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors, located within the European Union, or in accordance with the provisions of Articles 45 et seq., GDPR. The servers are currently located in the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, should it be necessary to transfer the location of the servers, in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries, such movement will always take place in compliance with Articles 45 et seq., GDPR. In this case, however, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of extra-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses. provided by the European Commission.
9. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site may acquire, in the course of their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (ie parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment user). These data are used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. These data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
11. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7, Privacy Code and art. 15, GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16 – 21, GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
12. Procedures for exercising rights
You have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to the data concerning you, their correction or cancellation, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive the Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your sensitive data at any time and to object in whole or in part to the use of the data; to lodge a complaint with the Authority, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter with return receipt to: Agata Ewa Kordecka, via IX Reggimento Bersaglieri 1, 14100 Asti, Italia, or an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where the person providing the data is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired.
14. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is
Agata Ewa Kordecka, via IX Reggimento Bersaglieri 1, 14100 Asti, Italia
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
15. DPO – Data Protection Officer
Agata Ewa kordecka. Contact details: Agata Ewa Kordecka email@example.com
16. Changes to this Notice
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.
17. Place and date – Asti, 17/11/2020